Love
Darling,
You've made me stronger than ever... :D I'm not even afraid of braking a rule. What have you turned me to! :P just kidding... It's for sure. You have made me stronger than ever. I'm not afraid of anything at all while you're standing right by my side. Love you... love you... love you...
"Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes, extends and preserves. Its eternal goal is life."
-Smiley Blanton
You've made me stronger than ever... :D I'm not even afraid of braking a rule. What have you turned me to! :P just kidding... It's for sure. You have made me stronger than ever. I'm not afraid of anything at all while you're standing right by my side. Love you... love you... love you...
"Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes, extends and preserves. Its eternal goal is life."
-Smiley Blanton


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home